I have known Scott Neander of SRN Constructions for over eighteen months in my capacity as a Senior Project Manager working for Partridge Structural Steel Pty Ltd. During this period Mr Neander was managing a project that I was involved with at:
3 Lynwood Avenue
The construction cost of the project was approximately $1.5 million.
This project is a three level home comprising lower ground floor, upper ground floor and first floor.
Mr Neander demonstrated excellent building skills with a high level of technical expertise, especially in regard to structural issues. The following are some of the building issues that were required in this project:
- Structural steel needles supporting the entire back of the house while new footings were put in to detailed specifications;
- Major ground floor and upper ground floor structural steel;
- Detailed specification for al-fresco concrete slab and stairs to upper ground floor;
- Underpinning and strengthening to existing foundations / footings;
- Construct pitched roof marrying into existing;
- Trussed roof over new area to upper ground floor area;
- Cavi-t-bar lintels.
I am happy to recommend Scott Neander to my clients in his capacity as a quality builder / project manager.